Dear friends of Connecting Women,
As 2017 comes to a close, the board of Connecting Women is looking ahead to 2018. For a variety of reasons, we will be making several changes which we would like to share with you:
- Our monthly meetings will now be moved to Tuesday evenings instead of Monday. We will stay in our same location in the garden room at Bloom – House of Health for many of our events, with the exception of our networking evenings at the Carlton Ambassador Hotel. A schedule of upcoming dates and activities is forthcoming.
- We will be adding in some new processes for how we conduct our evenings. More specifically, we will looking to partake in more activities that increase connection with each other, in support of our mission and name.
- We will be changing to a no membership model; going forward you will simply pay for each evening you attend, preferably registering ahead of time on our website.
- We have welcomed two new board members: Nelly Solovyova and Michelle Baird, both of whom bring new skills and qualities to the board mix.
- Our friend and stellar leader Dagmar Hopf will be leaving the board. Thank you Dagmar for all you have done for Connecting Women!